Office Hours of Operation: Sun - Wed 9:00 a.m to 7:00 p.m - Thurs - Sat 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
1) Check-in time is 3:00
p.m. Checkout time is 1:00 p.m. or before. Late checkout is available based on availability of your site and is subject to a $5.00
for 2 hours late checkout charge. Please inquire at the office for details. All Visitors must check in at office upon arrival.
All Resort Property and Buildings are monitored by Video Surveillance. Management reserves the right to evict anyone for not following
resort resort rules and/or engaging in inappropriate behavior.
3) Quiet Hours are observed between 11:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m.
The speed limit throughout the community is 8 mph which will be strictly enforced.
5 ) All vehicles must park in designatedf
spaces only. Parking on grassy areas or in unauthorized areas is not permitted.
6) Extra vehicles, boat trailers, ATV's etc.
that do not fit completely on your pad must be parked in resort auxilliary parking area.
7) The testing, repair (other than minor
repairs) or tuning of vehicles is not allowed in the resort.
8) All RV's and camping units must be in good working condition.
Only 1 RV per campsite. NO TENTS OR PARK MODELS ALLOWED.
10) Golf carts and scooters are to be driven ONLY on roadways. Please
do not drive your golf cart or scooter after dark unless equipped with head and taillights. Operators of all motorized vehicles must
be at least 16 years of age with a valid drivers license.
11) Skateboards, bicycles and roller blades may be used only during
12) Due to Michigan Public Act 188 of 2009, smoking is not permitted in any public area. This included
all buildings and activity areas.
13) FIREARMS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE RESORT. FIREWORKS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE RESORT INCLUDING
14) Campfires are allowed only in designated fire pits. Firewood MAY NOT be brought into the park because of
the EMERALD ASH BORER. Firewood can be purchased at the Office. Campfires must be attended and under control at all times. Please
do not burn any garbage, plastic or bottles in fire pits. Firewood should be stacked on concrete only. Please extinguish campfires
by 12:00 midnight.
15) Please do not cut down any trees on property or surrounding areas.
16) Fire rings can be picked up
at the Office and must be used in designated fire area only.
17) Please be considerate and do not walk through other people's
18) Please remember that we are striving to maintain a family friendly atmosphere. Offensive music, vulgar language,
and disorderly behavior WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.
19) Parent/caregivers are responsible for the appropriate behavior of their children.
Please be aware of where your children are and what they are doing at all times. Children MUST be supervised in the restroom/bath
house. Parent or guardian will be held financially resposible for any damages caused by children.
20) Closthslines are not allowed
in the community. Drying racks attached to RV's are permitted on a temporary basis. Please take down all towels and swimsuits when
dry. Laundry facilities are provided for your convienience.
21) ALL SEWER HOSES MUST HAVE A WATERTIGHT COLLAR. Please ensure
all of your hookups are in good working order. Watertight collars are available at the Office.
22) Bagged trash will be picked
up between the hours of 8:00 a. m. and 8:00 p.m. Please leave your bagged trash at your site marker post.
23) No outside showers
or toilets are permitted.
1) Pets may NOT be left unattended anywhere in the resort.
2) PETS MUST BE KEPT
ON A LEASH WHEN OUTSIDE OF YOUR RV UNIT.
3) Excessive barking and/or aggressive behavior will not be tolerated. If the individual
responsible for the pet does not properly address and/or cure the problem, he/she will be asked to leave the resort.
4) A maximum
of two (2) pets are allowed per site unless approved in advance by management.
5) Pet wast must be immediately picked up and
disposed of in a sealed plastic bag.
6) Pets may NOT be allowed to run loose in the resort. Inquire at the Office for the location
of the supervised unleash dog-park area.